It is Friday and that means it is time to pull back the curtain. Joining me in pulling back the curtain is my friend Don Jans. Don is the author of My Grandchildren’s America and has been helping us to take a look at this American problem called “Obamaism”. What is happening in America is a very well worn pattern, it was used by Emperors, Caesars, Czars, Hitler and Communists. According to Don’s extensive research he discovered that Lenin used these six principles in his consolidation of power.
1. The Ends Justify the Means: The broken promises of Lenin’s regime delivered just the opposite. He guaranteed a free press, but in his first two days of communist rule he halted it. He called it temporary, but it wasn’t.
2. The Firstest with the Mostest: Besides implementing a strategy of lies, Lenin also was quick to seize the semantic high ground. He swiftly altered and manipulated the meanings of words – intellectually disarming opponents. Lenin also took title to the word “democracy,” disarming opponents who were then unable to project a coherent message. By controlling words, Lenin controlled perceptions of reality.
3. Never Let a Crisis go to Waste: The Bolsheviks would even create a crisis to achieve a goal.
4. Demonization: In denouncing opponents, Lenin was obsessive, virulent and personal, calling them “bloodsuckers,” “insects,” “spiders,” “leeches” and “vampires.” The bourgeois were “ex-people.” The murder of Czar Nicholas II and his family was termed “a humane act.” Then there were “hoarders,” “wreckers,” “saboteurs” and, worst of all, “Kulaks” — the prosperous and industrious peasants of whom Lenin spoke only “with the most seething hatred.”
5. Propaganda of Example: Perhaps the most disturbing means of propaganda against Russia’s mostly illiterate population was the use of example as part of a reign of terror. Public hangings and shootings served as well as any written material to force Russians into submission. “These swine have to be dealt with so that everyone will remember it for years,” Lenin wrote.
6. Blame your Predecessor: As has happened anytime socialism has been tried, it was a failure. Lenin’s civil war cost 13 million lives and his ruinous economic policies triggered the famine of 1921-1922. Lenin had an endless propensity to blame his predecessor, the Czar, for the economic havoc.
Can you recognize any of these issues being used today? On the program we will break down some examples of these strategies being used right now by this regime. We are passed the slippery slope and we must recognize the day and the hour we are in.
If the first half of the program does not cause you some concern then this Dose of the Ghost segment with Jennifer LeClaire is certain to raise your radar and if the first half gets your blood moving this segment is sure to bring it to a boil. If you have followed my show you know that I have many times warned about a UN treaty called the CRC (Convention on the Rights of a Child) and the CRPD (Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities). These teaties strip parents of their rights to raise their children and give control to the state. You may have heard me talk about the mother from Italy visiting England on business. She was pregnant and had an anxiety attack. She was sedated and the Social Worker decided the baby should be removed by C-section and taken from the mother while she was sedated. Sounds like a scary movie right? No this is an actual case. Here is a link:
But what Jennifer has written about in her latest article for Charisma magazine better get us all awakened. Have you ever felt depressed? Recent studies show that in Children the average percentage of those dealing with this issue at some point in their adolescent years is 10 to 15%. (According to the National Institute of Mental Health) Additionally depression among adults has risen to the same numbers and bouts with depression caused by stress can target a far larger percentage as 75% of recent surveys report being plagued by stress. But there is a cure for depression according to the CRC and Belgium is planning to implement this cure especially among children. You see under the CRC guidelines parents are not involved in medical decisions regarding their children. Further to that the decision is left to the child. Imagine a ten year old who is saddened by the death of their beloved pet going to the doctor and saying I just cant go on. I want to end my life. The doctor then says to the child, I know this is so difficult, you should not have to live with this pain and I respect your decision. They then send the child to a Life-Ending Clinic. No I did not just make this up. In Belgium this is the solution to child depression. Euthanasia for kids battling depression and for the rest of us. What does this say about the world we are living in? Who is playing god and what are the consequences? This and more will be discussed by Jennifer and I today.
I want to comment also on another really amazing story. I mean that in the most unbelievable sense. Have you heard of David Wise? He just won a Gold Medal in the Mens Freestyle Ski contest at the Sochi Olympics. David according to NBC lives an alternative life style. Yes he is a strange one alright. He is 23 years old in a sport that pushes the envelope and spends a lot of time on the slopes. But it is his home life that is so alternative. He is married. Yes you guessed it, to a woman! Imagine how strange that must be! And it gets even stranger, he has a daughter! So a 23 year old Freestyle skier has a wife and a daughter, such an alternative lifestyle! But it gets even stranger, are you ready for this? He goes to church and can see himself becoming……….a Pastor!!! Oh this is really outside the main stream! I mean what twenty three year old do you know, who is married, to a woman no less, has a child and goes to church? What is this world coming to? But according to all three major networks, this is an alternative lifestyle. Funny, my son is 23 years old, married, has a daughter, goes to church and works…oh no!! He is living an alternative life style, whatever shall I do? Nothing, I am very proud of him!
This is the kind of ridiculous that is being propagated to our society every single day. This is the kind of nonsense that must be exposed and then replaced with the real narrative. Congratulations to David Wise for living out his dream and proving that the most important things in life are the most important things and God blesses you for honoring that by letting you live your dream. I am truly thankful for my son who is putting first things first. He will get his dreams too.
At Chosen Generation my goal is to see more of what the MSM calls alternative life styles. To see more people living out what God intended. I am taking a step of faith and launching a second hour in March on KERV. I will also be meeting with KSLR to see what arrangements I can make. If you feel that the direction this nation is headed is wrong. If you feel that Texas is in a battle and if you believe as I do that the only solution is to turn this nation back to God and back to the bible and back to the principals of our constitution and what made this nation great, then please consider becoming a regular supporter. At present I have $2420 per month in funds committed. $670 a month in personal donations and $1750 a month in Sponsorships. I need to raise another $1500 to meet current expenses with the additional hour on KERV. I will need an additional $2500 to meet the San Antonio KSLR opportunity. That may sound like a lot, but I do not think anything is impossible for God and for His people. Additional hours means additional opportunities to let people know what is really going on, expose the agenda both nationally and here in Texas and to launch more people into the fight. Please consider asking your church to make a contribution. Ask your favorite business if they believe in biblical values and the fight to maintain our freedom? Ask them if they would support a program that believes the same? Ask them if they want to have customers that are loyal to those same ideals? And ask them to put their advertising dollars into a program that is good for them and the community. Thank you for your support and prayers. You can donate on line at www.pastorgregyoung.org. Remember together we can turn this thing around!